What is The Spontaneous Film Review Blog?

We started this because we love movies.
We wanted to share our viewing experiences as a resource for others.
We also want to be able to remember what movies we watched, this blog will help with that.
We are both into music, creative writing and art and I thought this would be a great way to apply our unique background and life experiences that will be apparent in our ratings and reviews.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Revolution

T: */*****
J: */*****

This movie did not do it for me... us. Al Pacino is a great actor and all and I guess the special effects were good for the 1980's but I did not see the story.

1 comment:

  1. This movie was bad. I didn't have many hopes, but i at least expected the minute amount of any run of the mill action-adventure. If the point of this movie was to inundate us with cynicism, misguided romanticism, and bland characters, it achieved its goal. This movie is a bummer with no point. I love the revolutionary time period yet there was nothing in here that moved me one bit. I am surprised. Maybe I am not cynical enough to understand.

    ReplyDelete