What is The Spontaneous Film Review Blog?

We started this because we love movies.
We wanted to share our viewing experiences as a resource for others.
We also want to be able to remember what movies we watched, this blog will help with that.
We are both into music, creative writing and art and I thought this would be a great way to apply our unique background and life experiences that will be apparent in our ratings and reviews.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Californication Disc 2 Season 1

J: ****/*****

Unfortunately writing about something on TV tonight.
Californication is an awesome show on Showtime.
I would have been more excited during watching this but I realized I had seen it before, tough not in order, and not completely,
I love excellent writing. I am more up to date than I thought and that makes me happy. The main character and the music is fluent Warren Zevon. More tomorrow.Will be edited later

No comments:

Post a Comment